How can I register on Behub-e?
To register on Behub-e as a buyer, you need to click on register. Simply enter your details and confirm your e-mail in the e-mail you will receive from Behub-e. Your buyer account is now active and you can start buying on Behub-e. You can also modify your account info or add sub-accounts on your account dashboard.
To register on Behub-e as a seller, you need first to register as a buyer (see above for details) and then create your seller account in your account dashboard. We strongly advise you to create the account with a "generic" e-mail address if you wish to have multiple users for a seller account. Any seller account creation shall be approved by Behub-e and it includes a KYC approval process.
Is the registration valid for an individual or a company?
This is a B2B marketplace, meaning that only professionals with a registered company can register. The first account of a company who registers will become the admin for this account and will have the possibility to add other members, with the same email extension address. Company accounts are valid for one single legal entity.
How can I seek additional assistance?
Feel free to email us, and we will be happy to receive your feedback and offer assistance with our site. You can reach us by email at: email@example.com
How can I add sub accounts?
- Go on Behub-e website
- Sign in, if you don’t have an account yet, register first
- Click on your customer account
- On the left bottom you will find “Sub Account Management” button, click on it
- Click on “Create new sub account”
- Fill in the registration form
- Click on register
How to sell?
Please refer to this page to see the process: How to sell ?.
How to buy?
Please refer to this page to see the process: How to Buy ?
How to access my invoices?
Log in, you can access your invoices from the “Order history and details” section by clicking on ”Invoice”. You will find all your orders and their status. Depending on their status and the payment method you chose, the invoice might be available or not. From that page, you can view, print, search for, download and pay invoices.
What if the buyer wants to return the product?
Resolution of the dispute may include the return of the Product(s), according to the Seller's General Terms and Conditions of Sale. In this case, the Seller is responsible for defining the terms and conditions of the return and BeHub-e shall under no circumstances be held liable.
What are the fees to use the platform?
The platform is free for buyers. Subscription fees will be charged to sellers. Commissions will also be charged to sellers for transactions on the platform. Please contact us for more details on commissions rates.
How much does the subscription cost to be a seller and what does it cover?
Subscription fees is 5,000 USD for the year 1 and 2,000 USD the following years. It covers the onboarding (for the first year), the account management, an unlimited number of accounts per legal entity and an unlimited number of items listed.
How long does the contract last?
It is a subscription for 1 year, renewable every year.
4. Product conditions
What are the conditions of the products sold on the platform?
All products on the platform are sold "ALL IS". Do not hesitate to contact the seller to get more information on the product before buying it.
The platform is currently selling products which can be of different conditions:
- NEW: means that the product is new and has never been used.
- UNUSED: means that the product has never been used, but was not manufactured recently. You may find the manufacturing date in the product description or contact the seller to get more information. Expect better prices on those items.
- USED: means that the product has already been used.
- INSPECTED: means that the seller has inspected the product before selling it. Inspection reports will be made available upon request. Inspected products could have been used or not used.
- DOWNGRADED: means that the product presents some defects but can still be used as scrap or for some other applications. Expect very low prices on those items.